Specializing in Commercial Law & Litigation, Insolvency & Fraud
I teach piano and voice...
at YOUR home!
Kids come first!
My lessons are specifically designed for kids!
Or Call (917)539-1955
I have an incredibly high success rate because I only work with kids that are truly excited about music.
I’m currently fully booked, but will have a LESSON TIME COMING AVAILABLE in two weeks.
My rates range from $280 to $580 monthly.
"The truth is your piano instruction is a large component as to why our girls are doing so well academically. Piano is very much a part of our lives in particular the girls. You have been and continue to be important for us. You've assisted so much in the growth of our daughters, Thank you so much. They are both excited about the jazz pieces this year as well."
- Donet A. Robinson
Same day cancellation policy: 24 hour notice is required to avoid paying for a same day cancellation.
Under 18 policy: If the student is under 18 years old, it is my policy that an adult be present at the lesson location for the entire lesson duration.
1. All my students feel like rock stars! Because I make sure each lesson is both fun and enriching.
2. I provide a clear lesson plan complete with goals, achievement levels, and performances.
3. I use a song based teaching system so my students are learning songs they love while they get the academic benefits of music.
4. I don’t overbook myself so my current clients get the full benefit of my energy.
5. Music lessons have other great benefits like: Better grades, higher self esteem, more confidence, good social skills...and more!
6. I’ve seen the benefits of music proven over and over, and I know that I’m teaching so much more than music.